How to Play Call of Duty: WWII Online in Lobbies:
1. Register an account on PlusMaster forum.
2. Once registered, you need to activate your account, check your e-mail inbox or spam folder.
4. Download and install the SoftEther VPN Client.
5. Download the PlusMaster Launcher and extract it anywhere EXCEPT the game folder or system disk root folder. Enter the launcher using your forum credentials.
6. If you don't have the game, download it from FitGirl or any other websites.
7. After logging into the launcher, go to the Library tab, right-click on COD WWII (Multiplayer) or COD WWII ZM (Zombies) and use Set Game Location to select the game path.
8. Go to the Downloads tab, select CODWWII - Client and download the necessary files.
9. Get back to the Library tab and start the game and create a lobby. Your friends will join you through the game lobby in the game. Join our Discord server or Telegram chat (for iranian players) to find someone to play with.
If you encounter any issues, you can get help in our Discord server.
last update: 9th February 2019 - .koffey