How to Play Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Online on Dedicated Servers:
1. Register an account on PlusMaster forum.
2. Once registered, you need to activate your account, check your e-mail inbox or spam folder.
4. Download the PlusMaster Launcher and extract it anywhere EXCEPT the game folder or system disk root folder. Enter the launcher using your forum credentials.
5. If you don't have the game, download it here.
6. After logging into the launcher, go to the Library tab, right-click on PT6M (Multiplayer) or PT6ZM (Zombies) and use Set Game Location to select the game path.
7. Go to the Downloads tab, select PT6M - Game and verify the files (Verify). After verification, press Download to download missing files if there are any.
8. Do the same for PT6M - Client to download the necessary files. Getting DLCs with (PT6M - DLC) is optional.
9. Get back to the Library tab and start the game. Once loaded, press the Online button.
10 (a). Minimize the game and go to the T6 Serverlist tab, select Multiplayer or Zombies, right-click inside the window and use Refresh to update the list of available servers. To join a server, select it and press Join Server. Both Multiplayer and Zombies gamemodes support dedicated servers.
10 (b). If it doesn't work, open the console by pressing the ~ (`) button and use the following command: /go ServerID (for example: /go 12). You can find server IDs in the first column of serverlist.
last update: 2th February 2019 - .koffey