How to Play Call of Duty: Black Ops Online on Dedicated Servers:
1. Register an account on PlusMaster forum.
2. Once registered, you need to activate your account, check your e-mail inbox or spam folder.
4. Download the PlusMaster Launcher and extract it anywhere EXCEPT the game folder or system disk root folder. Enter the launcher using your forum credentials.
5. If you don't have the game, download it here.
6. After logging into the launcher, go to the Library tab, right-click on PT5M (Multiplayer) or PT5ZM (Zombies) and use Set Game Location to select the game path.
7. Go to the Downloads tab, select PT5M - Game and verify the files (Verify). After verification, press Download to download missing files if there are any.
8. Do the same for PT5M - Client to download the necessary files. Getting DLCs with (PT5M - DLC) is optional.
9. Get back to the Library tab and start the game. Once loaded, press the Play button.
10. To join a server, open the in-game serverlist (Find Game) and double-click on any of available servers. To play Zombies with your friends, send them an invite via F5 menu.
last update: 2th February 2019 - .koffey